Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, July 5, 2013

A yummy way to end the day..

Fresh fruit and mowing the yard, I must say a pretty good way to end the day..that is until I got a little annoyed trying to find and book a decent hotel in Hannover for tomorrow evening..and then out came the carrot cake..okay, only 1 piece and it does contain carrots and raisons..so technically it is somewhat healthy..now..dear readers..see why I have gained this weight..emotional, comfort eating and crazy justifications..okay-tomorrow is another day and my first day of being truely accountable to all of you..the weigh in and the measurements, no more hiding, no more eating in secret..first thing in the morning..walk the dogs, that is after a cup of coffee..ganz schwarz bitte=0 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment