Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Smoothie, Veggies, and Dogs..glorious dogs!!

Smoothie in progress!
Finished product..yummo..
Veggies and Pasta with grilled vegtable Pesto
Our sweet Melissa Girl!
Me and Max the Wonderdog!












Good evening fabulous readers..this evening I find myself in Hannover due to the fact I have a BLS course (Basic Life Support) in the morning..and really, do you guys have any idea just how hard it is to find an American Heart Association course in Deutschland?? I think the fact I had to drive 3 hours and get a hotel room speaks for itself!!
At any rate, I am now in a cute, very European hotel room with enough room for my bags, my laptop, and a bed..but..there is the

 

ability to make coffee in my room..which is not so common here and a great shower..so, even though I must be away from home I can not complain! As promised pics have been posted of my fuzzy faced kids and my super healthy late lunch..due to driving and the class all day tomorrow my activity levels over today and tomorrow will be on the super low side but life is all about compromises..oder? 
I did get to spend a couple of hours in Aurich walking in Zentrum (the middle of downtown) with Matthias late this morning though..with his schedule that happens not so often as of late so I am grateful for the times we can break our married couple daily habits and routienes and  get away from the house for a few..
Anyway..enough of my day..what went into that beautiful smoothie you ask..here it is
SMOOTHIE (4 servings)
-2 frozen bananas..I always use frozen bananas instead of ice for a rich, creamy base)
-3 peaches
-about 10 large strawberries
-1 cup yogurt..your choice of flavors, I used apricot for this one
-about half a cup of natural applejuice..adjust to your smoothie thickness liking
...blend and enjoy
And for the veggies..I used a Wok and the following ingredients..
-olive oil
-3 cloves garlic
-2 onions
-6 small zuccini
-1 jar black olives
-25 cherry tomatoes--red and yellow
-5 shakes of paprika
-fresh ground pepper..I prefer the 3 colored over the only black  
...of course oil, garlic, and onions come first..cook till you quit crying over the onions or they are transparent, add zuccini..cook about 5 minutes and then add the rest of ingredients..cook until zuccini is tender..Guten Appetit!!
Okay..now to get some rest for my long day tomorrow..have a great rest of your day! Bis Morgen..
 






No comments:

Post a Comment