Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Flower Power!..even with grey skies..

Hello to all, see above for flowers that my husband's grandparents picked out for their garden this morning. I must say, this was our first shopping outing together and it was really fun. The weather here today is not so great, it is overcast and pretty darn cool outside. I have spent most of the afternoon wrapped up in a blanket zoning out in front of the TV with the dogs. However, started the day with our morning walk and a bowl of hot oatmeal with golden raisons and a cut up fresh peach..it was really tasty..that's right..no butter, no brown suger..just fruit! I had forgotten to weigh in prior to eating so I did it afterwards..was not so excited, even with the healthier eating and increase in activity over the last few days I saw a .02 pound increase--from 151.6 lbs-68.9 kilo to 151.8 lbs-69 kilo. But, I will not be discouraged and am determined to increase my activity levels even more. Especially since I am now well rested from my very hard afternoon of napping with the babies! My youngest son leaves today to spend the night with a friend and then tomorrow 5 guys are traveling to a 4 day open air concert..fun for them but a little stressful for me as a parent! But, he is 18..what do you do say no to all of the fun stuff so you have no stress? No, you let them go out a experience and learn for themselves..and actually, how cool to live in Europe and go to a 4 day music event!! Okay, smoothie for dinner as I had hommus and crackers for lunch. Plus weights for the upper arms. Have a great day, see you in the morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment