Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Say yes to the dress!! and then go jogging!

Good evening all..needless to say we found the PERFECT dress for the clsing dinner of the conference that I will be attending in the Czech Republic at the end of this month. It fits like a dream, only
needs to be shortened a bit..so could not bring it home today, but 
will pick up on Saturday with my poor, non shopping husband in tow! I was worried that I would not find anything that fit and flattered at the same time but this was the first I tried on and it was all that I could have asked for in a dress..and maybe a little more;D The shoes and very small clutch were in the same dress shop also..could not have found a better match anywhere else.(.I say very small while lol because everyone who knows me knows that my handbags are ALWAYS big..you know..kind of like a carry on bag big! But, I am always prepared..headache..check, need something to eat and most likely drink..check, something translated..check..and the list goes on!! )

What makes all of these gorgeous wardrobe additions even better?? My mother in law bought them for me as a gift..how sweet was that!
 



    This shopping trip and the great weather we are being treated to
  this week inspired me to put on my running shoes and hit the 
  pavement without dogs in tow..it felt great. After that I came 
  home and worked out my arms with hand weights, 10 kilo and 
  the balance ball.
  Have been on the ball with healthy eating today also..for lunch, a
wrap with turkey, cheese, and lettuce..spiced tomato
wrapper, super good and the remainder of my green smoothie
from yesterday. And of course..to practice what I preached 
a couple of bottles of water!
What can I say..with such a gorgeous dress waiting
to be worn..I know of course I will not loose 
several pounds or a few inches before I get to wear
it but these arms will be firmer!! Cannot have the ol batwings flappin in the breeze:D
Okay, tomorrow is a weigh in day, my morning schedule is to go with my husband's grandparents to the weekly Market on the square and buy flowers for their garden and then help to plant them..stay tuned, more colorful pics, family, and the dreaded weigh in!!
                                                                  
  
   
   
  
 

  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment