Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Almost like being back in Texas...!!!

 Good evening to all, as promised pics of my tour of Kaiserslautern Zentrum today..got some good shopping in. Found a second hand store that had really good prices on some cute stuff..bought a dress (10 Euro) and 2 skirts (6 Euro each) there and some other goodies throughout my day..for those of you who don't know..I am addicted to second hand-consignment stores. Got hooked on them when the boys were little and we didn't have much money and now it is like a game for me..to find hidden treasures..I would say, easily 60 % of my clothes are second hand..
Found a church that was open to say my prayers in this morning , I love it what things fall into place like that!
Sorry to say but the Japanese Gardens were
closed today, apparently they take every Monday off..maybe I will have time one afternoon after work..and energy..
Had to include the pic below of BK in such a gorgeous old building, you would think I would be used to seeing that by now but it still strikes me as funny.
Did not wear the pedometer in the course of my explorations..had no waistband on which to clip it, but I did take a long walk when I got back..so, recorded steps for today are..6825 or exactly 6 kilometers.



I was strong, knowing that I had to write to all of you this evening and walked right on past all of the yummy offerings in the city of ice cream, cakes, iced coffees,.....but I am suffering from a bit of a sweet tooth..and as luck has it..seriously..all I have in my room is granola bars and a diet 7Up. As far as sweets go that is!The temp you see below was how hot it was at home..in Ostfriesland today..this almost never happens so it was definantly a photo worthy occurance..my husband wanted to make sure his in laws in Texas saw it. And as I know my mom reads this daily..over 100 F° in Deutschland..no joke when the houses have no AC!! 
Tomorrow is back to work and full speed ahead, as far as getting stuff done sometimes there never seem to be enough hours in the day, but no matter how tired, hot, done I am at the end of the day my exercise periods are doing wonders, along with the healthier eating. Don't forget to stay hydrated, especially throughout these next couple of months ! Sweet dreams to all..


No comments:

Post a Comment