Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, July 26, 2013

2 days till girls only road trip!!

Hi there..spent part of the day driving to Frankfurt Airport to pick up one of my co workers that flew in from the states today, then came back and finished my walk time for the day..exercise steps taken today 10,265 and 100 crunches. Had bran cereal with dried fruit and skim milk for lunch and fish and fruit for dinner. Feeling pretty darn healthy just about now!! I had to be proud of myself..avoided the trap of the slightly expensive, fru fru airport coffee bar coffee today, 1 more trip tomorrow and then we are going snack shopping for the long drive..hope my self control can hold out to peer pressure!! But, knowing I have all of you great readers out there helps to keep me focused and actually, it makes it easier to make better food choices and get my rear in gear..even when I am dead on my feet! Okay, till tomorrow evening..stay positive, stay hydrated, and keep smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment