Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What the???

Well, I must say I am a bit irritated today. I washed clothes this morning and apparently left my sports bra in the laundryroom and now it is gone. Hello, how about a bit of honesty here people..leave it there..its owner will come back..ughhh. So, today will not be a walk-run day, will be doing floor exercises and stretches inmy room. Will have to replace ir tomorrow so we can continue on this journey. Anyway, wrap, V8 juice and an orange for dinner. Am brewing Chai Teato keep in the fridge..tasty stuff. Aanyway, until tomorrow.Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment