Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Food glorious Food!!

Hello again..wanted to share a pic of a small 
sample of the snacks offered yesterday evening. I kept it pretty simple and made enough so we would have them for an appropriately lazy Sunday! Under is a picture of the plant basket that was a gift from our friends we went to the Aurich Winefest with..very sweet of them and perfect for our house. 
I feel pretty darn good today but my poor husband is not so lucky..but what can I say..his words actually..we are not 20 something anymore..our bodies cannot regulate so easily to the work hard play hard theory..I think with being 40 plus moderation is definantly the key.
Drinking a lucious fruit smoothie made with pineapple, peaches, strawberries, natural jogurt, and of course..natural applejuice in preparation for my race walk for the day..ended up jogging most of the way yesterday. Steps so far..4590..wow, I have some work to do..Will post another blog at the end of the day for step total. Weight and measurements are tomorrow also..stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment