Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 2..Accountability in Numbers

Good Morning..as promised weight and yuck..measurements..
Beginning weight 68.9 Kilogramm or 151.6 lbs
Upper arms 30.5 cm -12 inches
Waist 81 cm-32 inches
Hips 100.5 cm-39.5 inches
Thighs 57 cm-22.5 inches

Seeing these numbers in not only my new carry with notebook but also posted here for all of you to see and follow really brought it home..what I need to do to feel better about myself and maybe inspire a couple of people along the way. I have never tried to lose weight with a ground rule of being accountable to others and it gives me energy to work hard to so.
Today is actually a gorgeous day here, took the dogs for a walk and picked up the house a bit, no small kids at home but with Melissa..a 5 year old german shepard mix in the house there is ALWAYS something to vacumn! Would not trade her though, we adopted her out of the shelter where she had lived for over 2 years and before that she was a street dog in Romania..she is very shy and still a big ol chicken but she loves her walks and she gives me inspiration and a reason to walk everyday..no matter what the crazy weather here is doing. 
I have to admit , I am not much of a breakfast eater..I prefer only coffee before about 10 am but plan on making a fabulous fruit and yogurt smoothie for my mid morning eats..will post pics and recipe later today, along with photos of my walking companions!


No comments:

Post a Comment