Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, July 12, 2013

It is kind of a blah day..

Hi there..today is once more grey and a little chilly outside. I spent the morning grocery shopping as we are having a couple of friends over tomorrow for pre Aurich Weinfest snacks and cocktails..So, that also means I have been in the kitchen preparing all possible ahead of time as I am hoping tomorrow is a pretty day and I can find my energy I seem to have lost today. Plus..I pick up that gorgeous dress..it has to be sunny to match the warm gold color!! Oder..??
I have managed to walk with the pups 2 times today but otherwise it has not been an outstanding day for fitness..my promise to all of you..tomorrow I will take 15,000 steps to make up for today!! have a wonderful day..evening..whatever time of the day it is where ever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment