Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I need to take how many steps??

Guten Morgen! Once more we have gorgeous weather here today. I am trying something new today, I am sure you all remember a few years ago when pedometers were all the rage to wear to track your steps and rumor had it that we should all strive to make a minimum of 10,000 steps a day..well, I dug mine out and will try this theory ..it is about 9:45 in the morning here and after walking the dogs and cleaning my house this morning I have racked up a total of 4052 steps so far. For breakfast I drank a strawberry banana smoothie and for a mid morning snack plan on a bowl of bran cereal with low fat milk and golden raisons. I am currently watching my guilty indulgence of Frauentausch..it is where 2 women from 2 totally different families and surroundings switch places for 10 days..I know..not quality viewing but sometimes very entertaining! It is something I would never subject my husband to watching but for women only it is okay!! Lots planned for today..will update as the day goes on..Bis später!

No comments:

Post a Comment