Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

What a day..

Good evening. Another day is almost over, they seem to go by so quickly now. Steps taken in an after work walk this evening netted me 6263 steps. Had a spinich wrap with provolone cheese, sliced turkey breast, carrots, and hummus along with some whole wheat crackers and V8 juice.  I spent this weekend working with such a fabulous group of people. We are like a small family and the changes that we face with people coming and going to due to new assignments or spousal assignments can sometimes be pretty darn emotional. We watch each other go through life changes, births, sickness, promotions, college degrees, moves and yes, some of us have even been through death together. This was, for me just one of those weekends..promotions, new people joining our family, several awards for jobs well done, families visiting, an announcement of a brand new pregnancy,dogs running the halls, and people leaving. I spent a little time crying for our losses but also celebrating the new chapters that will be opened up for those who will no longer be joining us at work. Sometimes it still takes my breath away to be a part of something so big and yet at the same time so small, lives crossing and interacting. It just brings to the point that everyone is fabulous in their own right and what each one of us does effects others, sometimes in small ways, sometimes in big ways. And that it is the everyday stuff that makes this old life so darn good. Stop and tell someone thank you for what they do today, not for anything spectacular but just for being them, for making the bed, calling their mom, helping you change the paper in the copier, whatever..Be blessed..I know I sure am!

No comments:

Post a Comment