Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New sports bra..lots of sweat!

Hey guys!! So excited to log on to this site today and see that 559 of you have read this homegrown blog..started from a need to share this journey of weight loss and getting healthier with others who share the same struggles..such exciting stuff!! And the fact that you wonderful people come from all over the world makes it even more amazing!!
Well, obviously I had to go shopping today in the sporting section to get my move on this evening..but after all of the grumbles it was well worth it, my racewalk this evening consisted of 8,445 steps and I must say, I feel great..sweat, tired legs, and lots of good endorphins cruising through my body. 
As I was walking around the base this evening I was looking at all of the moving trucks and busy being so glad that I have finally reached a point in my life where I am happy to be living in my forever home. It was not always like that, up until a few years ago I had literally a physical and mental need to move every couple of years.. up until about 5 years ago I had never lived anywhere for more than a couple to few years at a time for as long as I can remember..not a bad thing but sometimes I wonder if I would have been a completely different personality if I had always lived in the same place for my entire life..as it is..I like to say that I have a bit of gypsy blood! Only took 40 plus years to get over it..and maybe a really good man! Would love to hear from some of you, over life, love, healthy living..whatever you have to say..
Have an incredible evening..Bis morgen!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment