Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Over and above!!

Guten Morgen, new flowers for flower bed in backyard..not all but some to fill in the gaps..unfortunantly Melissa had a lot of fun after I was finished and some of them had to be replanted. 
My grand total for steps yesterday was 16,948. Very excited about this number. Have the pedometer on already this morning and have been on a walk with the pups, but it is cool and misty outside this morning. Whats a girl to do, cannot have a fabulous life with perfect weather eveyday..I can always wish though..Goal today is once more 15,000 steps.Enjoy your Sunday..will post more later, after coffee ....Almost forgot..today marks my arrival in Deutschland exactly 2 years ago..who would have thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment