Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, July 8, 2013

All is in the ground!!.. and goodness, where can I get those clothes?

Green Smoothie..yum!
Simple=Happy
Grape vine and raspberry,oh..and blueberry
and more raspberry, red black and white current (same bush), and blackberry











Good evening..finished products for today..and 2 hours of watching Sex in the City..drooling over Carrie's clothes..what more is a girl to do when her man is at work and her 18 year old is..as always..out with friends! but be proud..No chocolate consumed!! Even though no one was watching!! In the pics pay attention to only what is in front of the fence..the weeds are not ours!





Green Smoothie..
- 2 bananas
-1 medium apple
-1 small head Romaine lettuce
- 1 single serving size Pear jogurt 
- one forth small honeydew or zucker melon
-one third cup natural applejuice
blend and enjoy......
I drank 2 servings of this fresh, filling smoothie and ate some garlic hummus with baby carrots and cucumber slices for dinner and my hunger is completely satisfied, lots of fiber and water content.
Am excited about our new berry plants, will see some fruit this year but they should really explode next year..one thing you can say about this sometimes not so warm, sometimes wet weather..the living things grow like crazy here..plus point for sure. Guess I will be learning how to make preserves sooner rather than later..great for gift giving though..Sometimes all of this domestication shocks me, no more crazy weekends with friends, no more wondering if I will ever meet Mr. Right, no more wondering if I will grow old alone..now I do things like cross stitch, bake, clean the house like a mad woman..and LOVE every minute of it..knowing that finally there is another person there, always in my corner, loving me no matter what. For those of you that do not know me personally..we have only been married a couple of years..and that is why I now call Deutschland home..as we say here..All ist für die Liebe!! and I would not change a thing..except for maybe not being so fluffy..but that, my readers are what you are all for..to make me accountable to what my scale says, to help me when I have really .. no desire to workout..of course, I know I am only really accountable to myself with my actions, my eating habits..but it makes it a whole lot more fun and interesting when I can post fun pics and share stuff with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment