Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

No time..lots to do still..oder..Bis morgen!!

Good evening, have no time this evening for anything other than to say I will post pics from today tomorrow evening once I am settled into my hotel room. Spent the day today with my husband in a small fishing village not far from our home and bascially just enjoyed our time together which is sadly few and far between here lately..steps from this morning were 2916. I cannot account for the rest of the day but we walked quite a bit. Anyway, need to finished my prep for tomorrow..till tomorrow evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment