Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Out of gas!!!

Hi there. Hope all is well with all of you today. I am tired, I am sure some of you have the same problem of not being able to sleep well in hotels also..and then you add the people who decided to have a party in the parking lot outside of my window until about 4am and then mix in an over 12 hour workday and there you have it..out of gas!! Did, however fit in a long walk after work..5752 steps. Not what I would be happy with in a regular day but hat is how life sometimes goes..
Enjoy your Saturday..my day is over outside of a shower and reading a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment