Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Feeling better and preparing for my next adventure!!

Guten Morgen liebe Leute, my stomach feels better this morning, still not at 100 % but at least today I am not afraid to leave the house!! ;D My husband has taken the day off so that we can spend the day together as tomorrow I will be once more on my way to Kaiserslautern and then to the Czech Republic. For those of you that do not know..yes I am 89% of the time a Deutsche Hausfrau but the other part of my life is spent in the US Army Reserves and this summer has been super busy for me, last month I spent time in both Kaiserslautern and then a group of us traveled to Poland for almost 2 weeks. I was gone for almost 3 weeks..,all was super interesting but I was happy to be home. This time I will be gone for about 2 weeks..home for approx 4 or 5 days and then I am flying to Texas to visit family and friends..so..now you have it..my summer away from home in a nutshell but of course I will taking all of you with me through blog entries and of course lots of pictures!!
Activity for the day so far is as follows..walk with the babies, weight and balance ball reps for the arms..am actually wearing a dress today and not my beloved yoga pants so I can not wear my pedometer all day but wore it for the morning at home and will wear it for the evening which will include the second dog walking session of the day and maybe a run if I have time! Okay..so, enjoy your day and we will catch up this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment